Ok guys heres the deal, there is a Making Memories Warehouse in SLC that gets ride of stuff off and on. Today they have a whole bunch of wooden letters (A,E,F,G) and shapes (stars, flowers, hearts, amperstand,etc.), along with paints, and other cool stuff. The address is approx. 4800 w 1751 s. off of 1730 s. - if you want more directions give me a call or post to me. From Tooele take the 5600 w exit off I-80 and from Provo take the Bangeter exit off hwy 201 (AKA. 2100 S.) They did say that whatever isn't picked up by 4:00pm they are putting in the trash, so you might have to do some dumpster diving. We usually take a couple of cars load them with as much as we can and share with everyone in the ward and family members. But you can do what you would like. Who doesn't like free stuff....
4 comments:
Darn,....it looks like I should have checked your blog a little earlier to find out about this. I guess I missed out. So glad you got a good deal. I want to see some pics of what you got!
I read your blog a little too late. Do you have any extra stuff? Sounds like there was alot of stuff. I still scrapbook the old fashioned way, digital scrapbooking stresses me out and I dont have a laptop to bring to my sisters when we do scrapbook weekends, so I scrapbook the old fashioned way. Let me know if you have extra stuff.
Love the blog!! Feeling sad I missed national chocolate day. As always your family is absolutely, postively adorable and I am so happy to finally have your blog address. Great job on the pumpkins.
Angela, I want to see some of the cute stuff you've done with the letters and I heard you made a cute candy corn out of a heart. Thanks!
Post a Comment