Monday, October 6, 2008

Allie Einstein




Justin has been begging me all week to put up our Halloween decorations, so finally on Saturday evening while Derrick was at the priesthood session we got them out. I have a little Einstein man that wears these glasses, but this is what happens when I leave the room for a second. Those brothers sure think there funny!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Angela! I haven't seen you in a long time. Wow! You have 3 kids. You have been busy or has it been a long time? Time flys. Just thought I would say hi and that you have some pretty cute kids.

Austin said...

That is cute! She looks a lot like Derrick with the glasses on.
I still need to put up my Halloween stuff.

Mrs. Wright said...

Now that is funny! You do have a household of fun don't you!? Miss ya.