Friday, October 17, 2008

Is it to early for Christmas???

Wow, I think we were the first to get our letters to Santa this year! Justin insisted he needed to "place his order" to Santa early. So for FHE Monday night that is just what we did after having a lesson on how it is important to service and give to other. When Derrick got home from work and I was telling him what Justin was wanting to do for FHE he totally agreed with Justin about getting them in early and eaged him on. I live with a bunch of NERDS! I sure love 'em all though! During the lesson we kept getting this comment "yeah, yeah, can we get on with this!" I pretty much think my kids are brats!

COAL! I think thats what is heading our way this christmas. Does anyone know where we can buy it cheaper by the TON...

Justin's idea of service was writing Logan's and Allie's letters for them, he was quite concerned about them getting theres in too. What a good big brother! He checks the mail everyday for there letters from Santa. Does he reply to every letter?
It looks like X-Box 360 (three-sixety, he was sounding it out himself), Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Batman Games for the 360 are our big request this year. Along with a set of Batman Legos and a Indiana Jones whip of his own. Logan's is pretty much the same and apparently Allie wants a Doll, Barbie and Baby Lego's.

4 comments:

Rosalie said...

How absolutely adorable!!!! Very good writing too by the way Justin! I hope you get what you want from Santa....better be a VERY good boy!!!

Mrs. Wright said...

Awwww,...so tender. You have such cute kids! Save those letters!....

Nicc said...

Cute kids!!! Man am I thankful that Taya can't make her own Christmas list yet. I can only imagine how it's going to be...
I so glad you posted to my blog so I could check out yours! If you have anyone on your list that I might want to see, but won't recognize last names, let me know!

Jamie said...

That's funny. Justin is one organized little guy.