Monday, October 20, 2008



Wow, it sure is challenging to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time! Believe it or not Justin (the almost 6 year old) was the hardest one to deal with. The boys sure had fun climbing in the trees and Allie REALLY enjoyed eating the sticks and leaves.
We just went up Middle Canyon here in Tooele and had my sister take these pictures for us. Thanks Kristen! These are some of my favorite ones that were taken. They sure turned out cute.












5 comments:

The Oman Family said...

Those did turn out so cute. I love the family picture.

Rosalie said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! I love it!!! You have such a cute family!

Mrs. Wright said...

Love 'em! You've always had a gorgeous smile!,...now you have a cute family to match it!

Martin Family said...

I need Kristen to take some pictures of us!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics... you guys have such a CUTE family! I tried family photos today and let's just say they didn't work out too well. There is always tomorrow. :)