Woo Hoo! Can I even tell you how excited I am to see this price at the gas pump... I could hardly believe it was under $3.00, I didn't think I would live to see the day! I wanted to take a picture of the sign, but didn't have my camera with me... Oh well, I'm sure you have all seen it for your selves, but if not you will just have to trust me. I SAW IT WITH MY OWN TWO EYES!!!!
4 comments:
Can i just say.... I love you Angela! You are freakin awesome!
WAHOO!!!! I noticed that the other day, thought the pump was wrong or someone was playing a trick on me! Crazy! Glad I wasn't the only one excited!
Yeah baby... it's down to 2.89 now... hurry, go grab your camera!
Hey!!! This is your cousin Tina. I just stumbled upon your blog. I'm so glad I found you. I love blogging. I didn't know you had baby #3. She's so cute. And your boys there getting so big or it's us getting so old. Just Kidding. I've been blogging for quite some time now. You can check us out at koryandtinafamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment