Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Here are the pictures of our adorable 'Cheer Bear' and our 2 totally awesome 'Indiana Jones' '. Thanks mom for helping me, or should I say for making the costumes for me. You are the most awesomest mom in the world... It actually ended up being a VERY busy day for me. We started the day by watching the 2 neighbor boys, conner and kayden, which we love. They are both the same ages as my two boys and they all get along great. When there mom came to get them I was needing to go to the store so she said she would sit with my kids while I when really quick. Well, Derrick had both sets of keys in his pocket at work in SLC, so I had to use her car. I returned from there just in time for Cheryl to take the older boys to school while I kept the younger boys. Then I packed everything we needed so we could leave for Heber right as soon as school was out. I finished packing with a few minutes to spare so I ran little halloween gifts around to the ladies I visit teach, since it was the last day of the month, and it was my last chance to get it done. I finished this just in time to go to help with the Halloween party at Justins school. Unfortantely my timing didn't work out so well, because just after school we needed to take the kids pictures in there costumes before we could leave for SLC to meet Derrick, but it took longer then expected to accomplish this task so I insisted that my ride, Cheryl, go on with out me. So instead, Kristen took me to meet Derrick a little later, which worked out better for him anyways. So, thanks to all of you who drove me around all day... All I can say is I'm glad we have 2 cars .... Once we were in Heber we stopped by the Trunk-or-Treat and Grandma H.'s church so she could show off the kids, but by the time we got there most every one was leaving. We then went to Mel's house for a little door to door, old school, trick-or-treating. The kids really enjoyed this and the whole time we listened to Logan singing (To the tune of the Indiana Jones Theme Song) dah, dah, dah, dah, dah dah dah, dah dah dah dah, dah dah dah dah dah, dah dah, dah dah dah dah dah, dah dah dah dah ..... you get the picture.... We also took some pictures with the cousins up there (Derrick's family) but I need to get those from them and will post them later. All in all I think it was a great Halloween. The kids where happy, I was content eating there candy, and we all had fun..... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!








1 comment:

Rosalie said...

How VERY cute! I love the costumes!!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!