Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Look what I did !

Kristen and I took our 2 little girls to get there ears pierces today. I had been wanting to get Allie's done (mainly because Derrick didn't think I really would) and just hadn't gotten around to it. Kylee had been begging to get hers done so I told her I would take her. Of course I just talked her mom into coming with me. She was so brave, we had even told her it was going to hurt and she told us she was going to cry, because that is what she saw her sister do when she got hers done back in March. But she sat right down and tried so hard not to cry, even though her eyes were filled with tiers before they where even close to her. Allie cried for a minute, but I thought Lindsay, who also came along for support, was going to cry even more. I'm glad I have a support group! Thanks SISTERS!





7 comments:

summer said...

you are a brave soul! i am the biggest chicken. crying with shots is about all i can take!!!!!

Rosalie said...

Very cute! I love little girls with earrings!

Hooper clan said...

they looks so cute with it done too,and what can i say im an emotional girl.

love you allie.

Austin said...

My girls get theirs done when they turn eight, IF they want them done. I am the same, shots are bad enough.
I think that lady might be pretty upset if she knew her butt was on your blog.haha.

Julie said...

OUCH! Is all I can say. Did they cry? They probably did not know what was coming. I bet they look so cute and probably don't remember the pain.

Stansbury Park Broadhead Family said...

I met your friends on Sunday! I tried to be nice to them, but you know it really isnt in my nature! I love you! Your little family is so cute! And so are you my friend!

Mrs. Wright said...

Ouch! That looks painful! I remember my mom taking me to do the very same thing.