Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Say "Cheese"

Allie, being the big helper she is, was helping me fold clothes today, I had to laugh when I turned and saw her with a pair of Justins underwear on her head. I wasn't able to grab the camera fast enough to get a picture of that, but when I take a picture using my phone it says "say cheese", and this is what I got.... She is soooo not camera shy! She carries my phone around the house saying "teeeeeese" every where she goes. She is growing up so fast. I can't believe she'll be 1 next week.

5 comments:

Karen Brothersen said...

What a little cutie! HaPpY BiRtHdAY!

Kristen said...

Sooo cute!

BTW, Kort loves when you send her txts with pictures of Allie. :-)

Nicc said...

Too cute! They grow up so fast don't they???

Mrs. Wright said...

She is growing up fast! I miss you Ang! When on earth will I ever see you again!? You need to go and see my mom. A robin built a nest on her front porch and layed eggs - it's the coolest thing! You're kids would love to see it!

Anonymous said...

Cute little girl. I can't believe she is turning 1 already. WOW