Saturday, May 16, 2009

Father's & Son's

Allie loves her daddy so much and was pretty determind that she was going to go with him to the father's & son's campout last night. She kept reaching for him to give him kisses until she finally was able to pull herself into the car to stow away.... She sure has learned to manipult pretty early. She knows we can't resist he big kisses. The boys were SO excited to go on this campout. On Wednesday Justin asked if he could make a count down chain, for how many days were left and on Friday while I was getting Justin ready for school Logan just cried because "it will take for a long time to do that. We will miss the camping".
Derrick too this picture of him and Logan with his phone and sent it to me. So I'm glad I have alest one picture since he refused to take the actually camera with him. Derrick said as they were getting all tucked into bed, having noticed I packed there favorite blankets and pillows, Justin made the comment "this is just like home".
Allie and I decided to go spend the evening out at Kristen's house. I was suppose to get some scrapbooking done, but as usual, I talk to much so nothing was accomplished. Oh, well. I don't know who was more excited, Kortney, to have Allie there or me to have Kortney there to take charge of Allie for me! Kortney is always a big help. It's always nice to have a little break from being a jungle gym.














Justin 'chillin' with Conner, one of his best friends.

1 comment:

Martins said...

Hey.... I want to scrapbook and have someone play with my kids!!! I just need mark to take the boys to a Father and Son's... then I'd be set!!!