Along with the fundraiser dinner the Young Women were offering last Saturday, they were also offering family pictures for an additional price. Since it was Allie's b-day and we were already there, dressed, and looking some what decent I had them take her 1 yr pic. We haven't seen the family pic yet because they are suppose to be printing them off to give to us, but she just emailed me Allie's today. I think it turned out pretty darn cute! Considering we couldn't get the little stink to hold still for more then 2 seconds. The best part is, it was free. YEAH! All I have to do is go have it printed and we're set..
2 comments:
You are so on the ball. Carter's 1 year picture han't happened yet.. I'm hoping to get it soon... but he's 14 months... I still remember How cute and little Allie was in her car seat when you hand Delivered your baby announcement! What a cutie! I need to call you to get together... I planned on it this week, but it got a little busy.. I'll try next week! :)
Oh, Angela. She is so beautfiul. I hate to say it but you guys are going to be in so much trouble when she grows up. She is growing too fast.
Post a Comment