Derrick woke me up before he left this morning to inform me that I had a mess out on the front lawn to clean up today.... I sure love being in Young Women's! THANKS BECCA!
They even thought it would be funny to put snaps (pops) on the porch that I would step on as I came out the door. Luckily I watch where I walk!
These are my FANTASTIC neighbors that came to help me clean up. I didn't even ask them to help, they just jumped right in. THANKS HAMBY'S, You guys are the best!
All morning Justin has been planning his sweet revenge and is pretty set on following through tonight. Revenge WILL come, when is the question...
All morning Justin has been planning his sweet revenge and is pretty set on following through tonight. Revenge WILL come, when is the question...


1 comment:
Looks like you live in a loving ward!:) Congratulations on the baby! I hope all goes well!
Post a Comment