Monday, August 24, 2009

1st Day of School

I can't believe Justin is starting 1st grade already. He is pretty excited about it, but mainly for the school lunch. Give it time, I'm sure that will wear off fast. :)
He is also pretty excited that a few of his really good friend are in his class this year. Yucks, that could mean trouble. Good Luck Mrs. Day!

Then there's my little Logan who starts his 1st day of preschool too. I can't believe how much his is grow up. He is So excited to finally beable to do something Justin gets to do. It is only one day a week, but it still makes him happy. Although when I was dropping him off he said "I'm going to school, huh mom?" "Yep Logan you are." "I didn't ever say I wanted to go to school!"

Apperently he only has a memory when it benefits him. :)

No comments: