Friday, August 21, 2009

$2 Tuesday at the Gardens

School starts next Monday and I needed to find something fun to do with the kiddo's before we are tied down for yet another long, cold winter season. I decided to brave it and take them to The Gardens at Thanksgiving Point without dad, something I don't like to do (I don't like having it 3 to 1, they gang up on me),
fortunately I had plenty of help.
Kristen and Klay came with there 4 kids and as usually Kortney is my lifesaver. My friend Austin came with her 3 girls and Nikki with her 3 boys. But we were very excited when Grandma H., Aunt Mel, Croydon and Sydney showed up to spend the day with us.


Kally, Kortney, Dylan, Croydan, Justin, Sydney and Logan
We hadn't ever been to the Garden's before. We usually don't make it past the Dinosaur Museum, but today I didn't give the boys a choice and I was glad I didn't.
It was nice spending a day outside with the beautiful scenery and perfect weather.

6 comments:

Austin said...

Cute pictures!
can you email me the pictures of my kids please.

Chambrae said...

I love Thanksgiving Point!! Your kids are too cute, as always. And great job on the cake, it looks amazing!!

Mrs. Wright said...

Oh my heck! I have to laugh because just after I changed my background I decided to check out your blog because it's been awhile and low and behold - we have the same great taste! - Twiners indeed! =0) Glad to see all is well with you.

Amanda said...

I am thinkin that the Garden's would have been a better choice for us too. INSANE!....in the dinosaur museum. I can't even believe how busy it was. Mom's were probably just as stuck as I was into taking Titus & Cora, I told them where we were going. Ahhhhh! I hate that I missed seeing you guys too. Miss ya.

Allisha said...

hey ang!
I noticed your pregnancy counter on the side. :) I really need to check your blog more often. LOL When are you due? (I'm too lazy to do the math. LOL) Congrats!

Mrs. Wright said...

Man Ang,...you're really slackin' in the blog world! =0)