Thursday, April 16, 2009

REALLY?

When Justin and Logan woke up and looked outside today there 1st comment was "oh my gosh! Mom, I don't think spring is ever going to come!"
I'm thinkin' when a 6 year old and 3 year old are tired of the snow, it's a pretty good indication that we are ALL done with the snowy cold weather!
I NEED SOME WARMTH! Is that to much to ask?

4 comments:

Karen Brothersen said...

AMEN SISTA!

Ruth said...

You poor things! We're enjoying a high of 70 degrees today! I hope the snow stops for you soon! Good luck!

Becky said...

My kids said that it snowed a little during recess that day. I was like "What the Heck! It's April in Las Vegas," that just DOES NOT happen! I'm soory that it stuck for you guys, I'm sure you will see spring eventually.

Amanda said...

Seriously what's up!! I am so sick of the snow.