Friday, April 10, 2009

Double Date

It has been nice to not have to worry about kindergarten for a week, but where did the week go? It's already Friday, now all we have left is the weekend. We didn't do anything big for the spring break, but today Kristen called me to see if Justin and I would like to accompany her and Kami on a date to see the new Hannah Montana movie. Even though Justin HATES Hannah Montana, and comes to tears if you tease him otherwise, couldn't resist the temptation of getting to go see a movie in the theaters. And to put in mildly he was even excited about it. We (even Justin) really
liked the movie. And if you ask him about her he simply comments "now I like her, so what! It doesn't even matter."
Kortney was a big help to come and watch the other 2 kids for me, so I could take this time to have some one on one time with Justin. I REALLY appreciated it! THANKS KORT! I love you!
We then took all the kids swimming. WOW, what a bunch. I h
ave always sworn I would never ever, ever take 3 kids swimming by myself without Derrick, but once again because of the help of Kortney, Katie (Kortney's friend), my mom and Kristen I was able join then for this fun event.


No comments: