Derricks exact words when I asked if he wanted to come watch Cameron do his promenade dance were "I'd rather have a root canal"! Needless to say he didn't join us, however he did get left with all 3 kids, one of which that had been extremely ornery all day. He tried to get me to take her along, but I gave him an ultimatum, it was either watch her or have a root canal!
After we watched the dance my dad took us 4 girls to Leatherby's in celebration of Cameron's 1st date, did I mention he is 17 1/2, he should have been on lots of dates by now. While at the prom Cameron had expressed his suprise to dad about dinner costing $60 for just the 2 of them. So, when our bill at Leatherby's was a whopping total of $25 for 5 of us, we all just laughed. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD CAMERON!


1 comment:
Hey Ange... didn't you know that Clayson boys (even adopted ones) take their time getting into the dating scene? Josh was almost 18 when he finally started dating, and Tyson pretty much waited until after his mission...
And your right, he did clean up quite nicely!
Post a Comment