Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cabbage Patch Doll


In this picture with Allie's little tounge sticking out to the one side she reminds me of a cabbage patch doll I had when I was little. I think my doll had hair though!
Not only did Allie figure out how to spit and blow bubbles this last week, but she found her fingers and her toes. She stopped taking the binkie and has replaced mainly with her two middle fingers, unless I'm trying to change her diaper then it's her toes she wants. I can't believe how big she is getting. She sure has her own personality thats for sure.

She also loves having her 'softy' blanket up next to her face when she sleeps. I went in to check on her and this is how she had found comfort. Whatever works!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. That is exactly how Cooper sleeps too... blanket over the top of his face. SO CUTE! It was great to see you the other day - next time we need more time to visit though.

Wendy said...

Wow. She is so adorable. I bet you love having a girl.
We wanted to thank you for the awesome gift basket you left us. It was so nice to have fresh fruit in the house since it took some time before I went grocery shopping again.
We feel blessed to have such amazing friends. Thanks a million!
Love, Wendy and Jeremy

Rosalie said...

She is so cute! She is getting so big!!!! Cute!

Mrs. Wright said...

What precious pictures! I'm so glad you now have a little girl to play with. I'd have to agree - she does look like a Cabbage Patch kid in that picture.