Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy 'DIRTY' Campers








It's always a big "too do" when we try to get the whole Colovich Clan together for anything, but we usually have a good time when it's all said and done. This year we took a family camping trip to Vernon Reservoir, where we enjoyed 2 1/2 days of fishing, four wheeling, rock climbing, BB gun shooting and just lounging around getting dirty. Unfortunately the whole family couldn't make it. Marcus, Vanessa and Dawson joined us Sunday evening and brought with them dinner for all of us (which was very good). Thanks Marcus and Vanessa! But we sure wish Craig could have joined us with his family! We'll just have to go again I guess. Maybe next time we won't get rained out, so we won't have to come home a day early!
Logan and Justin had a blast rock climbing, but we wouldn't let them do it without us being with them. Logan was very insistent that "I do it myself," but after telling him I needed help down the rocks he was more then willing to use his 'Strong Muscles' helping me so I didn't fall. When we were to the bottom his was so proud of his self for getting me down safely he had to let grandma know "I hewped my mom wif (with) my ssstwong muscles". We had three 2 year old boys there and they all looked the same DIRTY! We gave them all wet wipe baths 1-2 times per hour, but Grandpa didn't care what there faces looked like. He loved there kisses anyways, we were just all suprised he was the one the asked for it! We LOVE you Grandpa!

3 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

I can only imagine what it's like getting all of you together. I guess things like that always are a challenge because it's important to do them. Please tell your cute mom I send my hellos. Good job at getting Nikki back in her groove of blogging. She was slackin' a bit. =-)

Rosalie said...

Awesome! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey cute girl... this is such a cute blog. I started my own blog but have more fun reading everyone else's. Let's play!!!