Derrick got tickets to the Bee's game from a guy at work. We had alot of fun even when it was raining. The kids loved the game and loved when we would sing "Take me out to the ball game...". I'm pretty sure there all time favorite part about going to the game was the Cotton Candy! And let me tell you I LOV
E cleaning them up after cotton candy too!
They actually really enjoyed running the bases at the end of the game and meeting "The Bee" mascot. It was fun watching Logan run the bases because his shoe kept falling off every couple of steps so he would have to stop and put it back on. When he finally finished the lady working there said that he was the funniest thing she'd seen all night! We love makin
g people laugh thats for sure!


1 comment:
Cute! I can't believe you are a family of 5!!!
Post a Comment