It was the last week of the Oquirrah Temple's Open House, but there was no time for us to attend this event so I didn't even mention it to them. But I was talking to Kristen on the phone yesterday about her going and taking her girls and some of there nonmember friends and they overheard me talking about it. In the meantime Logan was empting my purse and found a $1 and asked if that was enough for him to get into the temple so he could go with Kristen. I just laughed and told him the temple was free and he didn't need to pay anything and a whole song and dance erupted. It was so funny. He made up the tune, but the lyrics when something like this: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, the temples free... I don't have to pay cause its free free free. Over and over. When I finally got off the phone he said. "The temples free huh mom, so we get to go with Kristen, huh"? I decided at that moment it was more important to take them to the temple then anything else. Needless to say, even though dad couldn't come with us, we went and they loved it just as much as they did just months prior at the Draper Temple.
Day 4- Bonus Parks!
3 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment