Just because I'm a mom of boys does that mean I have to deal with jars of grasshoppers, rolli-pollies, spiders, etc? This is there latest collection. YUMMY! I was over ruled when I said they had to stay out side and it made my skin crawl every time Justin would walk past them and give them a little shack for good luck. He liked listening to them hit the glass as they would jump around. NASTY!When I woke up today I went into the bathroom and there was a HUGE grasshopper in the middle of my floor staring at me. I scram and shut the door for Derrick to take care of before he left for work. Of course he forgot so I waited util Justin was awake and put him to the task, which he LOVED! Not only did he love catching it, but he thinks it's pretty funny to chase me around with his collections.... Yuck, my skin is crawling just thinking about it....


No comments:
Post a Comment