Monday, June 8, 2009

Swimming Lessons


Today was the boys 1st day of swimming lessons. This is actually Justin's 3rd time taking lesson, but it was the 1st all together for Logan. And let me just tell you, he was excited. He has been counting down the days for the past week and last night going to bed I had to keep reassuring him that it really was "tomorrow during the wake up time" he was going to get to finally go. The kid HATES getting his ears in the water so I didn't know how he would react when they had him float on his back, but my worrying was for nothin', he didn't even hesitate. And Justin, I think he was just excited to take lessons again because this time his cousin was taking it with him. Kristen decided to sign up Kylee with Logan and Kami with Justin. Everytime Logan would talk about swimming lessons this past week, Justin always added on "but Kami's doing it with me, right mom?" Those two would be connected at the hips if we would let them.
They worked with Justin on the backstroke, which his arms when every which direction, but he did great on just the regular swimming. Both of 'em, little fish I'll tell ya!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So fun! Totally worth going home for. We are so glad he came to stay, next time we'll do Seven Peaks...if it will ever warm up & quiet raining.