I put a load of dishes in the dishwasher last night and the dumb thing wouldn't turn on. The crappiest part of the whole thing was, that we had just had our Sunday dinner (roast, potatoes and gravy, broccoli, etc), so it's the one day out of the week that I actually use more then 1 pan. Had I known I was going to have to wash by hand I would have tried a little harder not to use every pan in the house (listen to me complain). Anyways, instead of washing them myself I hired myself some helpers.... Justin's initial responds was something like this, "this is actually kind of fun". Logan of course just agrees with everything Justin says. About 10 minutes into it, the tune changed "I hate this", "this is so dumb", "why do we have to do this", "I'm so bored". I did make them finish. It took them about 40 minutes, but I knew they had it in 'em. Good Job Boyz! Your my big helpers!It is worth noting though, that Derrick did the dinner dishes tonight and wouldn't ya know it shortly after he decided it was time to have a look at it. After talking to his dad he was able to temporally bypass the part that was making it not work and bod-a-bing bod-a-bang I have a working dishwasher again.


No comments:
Post a Comment