Monday, June 29, 2009

OH CRAP!

These are the first words that came to mind on Saturday when I saw this....

I haven't been feeling the best, but I wasn't expecting this. I decide to take a test only so I could rule it out as an option. As you can see that didn't work out so well for me.

A good friend of mine does ultrasounds for the hospital out here so I called in a favor, since I've still been nursing Allie and have had no way of knowing how far along I was. Being the awesome person she is, she met me over there tonight to determine that I was 6 weeks and 5 days along putting the due date Feb 17, 2010.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, seems how somedays I don't think I can handle the 3 kids I already have and Allie just celebrated her 1st birthday last month, putting them a bit closer then I would have planned for. I just pray the Lord knows what he's doing! :)

No comments: