After church on sunday I was holding Allie playing with her when she swung her head forward and hit me right on the bone under my right eye. I cried it hurt so bad, but it didn't seem to phase her. It was only a matter of seconds before I had a nice bump there and a little discoloring. Wednesday was the day it looked the worst though (the dark purplish tint), and wouldn't you know it, it's the day I go and help in Justin's class at school. I didn't have time for make-up that day either (not that it did any good anyways), but I looked lovely, just to say the least.... I have a couple of pictures, but they are pretty hidious looking so I feel pretty good about opting out of a photo for this one!
1 comment:
LoL! I am sorry, I so have to laugh.... HaRd! Not that its funny you got hurt but because you had to go in public with a black eye. I hate it when your kids beat you up. You can't actually say you weren't beat, it's just not by your husband. Hope it's feeling better.
Post a Comment