HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!

Logan was determined to have an Indiana Jones birthday cake so I did what any good mom would do and put forth all my efforts to make his wish come true. We actually went to Idaho for a baby blessing on Saturday and celebrated his birthday with the Hendrickson's while we were there. I was alittle worried about getting the cake there in once piece. I was afraid the top was going to fall over, but after some reinforcements were put into place it traveled well... His birthday was on Sunday, but since we were returning home on Sunday, we celebrated Logan and Cameron's birthday's with the Colovich's on Monday evening.

So not only did he get 1 Indiana
Jones cake, but he got 2, with a few minor differences. He loved it! Justin also REALLY liked it and has put in his request for the same cake for his birthday in December. Luckly for me it was an easy cake to make :)
8 comments:
Great job on the cake! No wonder Justin wants one it is pretty awesome. I'm impressed that you had her ears pierced. I'm too bug of a wimp to get Hadley's done. She looks so stinkin' cute!!
Cool cake idea! Happy Brithday buddy!!!
3 all ready! It's crazy! I hope he had a fun birthday!
So... cake lady, wanna help me with one? :) It was very cute!
Angela, that cake is wonderful. did you come up with the idea or did you find it somewhere online? That would be fun to make for my boys.
I recognize the palm tree. It's from IMAGINEXT right?
I can't believe that he is 3!! We miss you guys tons.
Neat-o idea on the cake Ang! You are so talented! When are you going to come down and see me?! I miss you.
Ok Girl,...it's been about a month since you've updated! =0) I know you've been up to something! Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment