Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HaPpY BiRtHdAy tO Me!

Once again I had another spectacular birthday. We were a little busy with a lot going on and wasn't sure when we would be able to celebrate, but Derrick did his best to remind me I was loved. A couple days prior to my birthday I was super excited when he took me to Lowe's to pick out a storm door. I have been wanting one of these and felt like it would be a huge help if I could get one before summer. I get so tired of the boys going in and out of the house and leaving the door open every time. And just in the 3 days of having it on, it has proved to be well worth it's $. I am loving it! I had a lot of visitors throughout the day dropping off gifts and sending birthday wishes, which was also a remind of how blessed I am to have so many wonderful friends in my life. Derrick called to advise me not to make dinner, even though I knew we weren't going to have the time to go out to eat. He brought home a yummy steak and potato dinner from Applebee's which we enjoyed together as a family before Derrick had leave for Mutual. The kids sang happy birthday to me, but I guess they didn't like they way they were sounding because they covered there ears the whole time. Justin had actually been sick all day so he had fallen asleep early so it was kind of a bummer that he was there to share in the good times with us.

No comments: