The following day we moved the cows. I started off on a four wheeler as usually, but this year I ended up on a horse and road it for about 2 of the 4 hours it took to move them. Usually I'm content on my trustworthy ATV, but this year, I guess I need something different. I can honestly say I had never experiences being saddle sore until after that. Ouch! I would have been okay if it was a little bit warmer, but all in all it was a lot of fun. I don't think the kids enjoyed it much this year. Because it was so cold they all wanted to just ride in the car that follows along the way and watch movies. Every now and then they would get out, but they didn't stay out all. We love that Uncle Scott and Aunt Cathy invite us up to help every year. It is definitely creating memories we will ALWAYS remember.
Day 4- Bonus Parks!
3 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment