We have had MaNy snowmen around this place, but I think this is the best one yet.

Justin was so excited to show me his very 1st snowman he built all on his own.
After seeing Justin's snowman Logan kept begging me to come out to help him build one for him, but I had the neighbor kids here and Allie and her little friend are
DoUbLe TrOuBlE when they are together. So I just didn't feel good about leaving them in the house alone, plus I was trying to get Abbie fed and down for a nap.

After much begging and pleading and feeling like I was a bad mom because Logan needed me and I wasn't able to give him the time and attention he needed I finally was able to get Abbie to sleep and the other two in snow clothes to come out with me. Once I got out side Logan informed me "nevermind, I don't want to build a snowman anymore". REALLY LOGAN!
Frustrated, I went back inside, took off all my snow clothes along with the trouble makers. Just to have Justin start begging and pleading for me to help him build a snow fort.
AHHHH!

A good mom would just do it without having to feel the guilt, but nope not me. The neighbor kids left. Allie and Abbie were both asleep, so on came the snow clothes,
AgAiN. Well the second I went to walk out the door Allie woke up, Abbie woke up and neither of them were happy. But out we went to spend some time with Justin. I felt like he was in need of some attention himself.

But you can't have fresh
fall'in snow without enjoying a yummy snow cone.

and you can't enjoy a yummy snow cone without being in need of some hot chocolate to warm the little body from the inside out!

And in the end it makes all the hassle of the day
WORTH IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment