Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter

I have this neighbor who seems to have more energy then anyone I know. She loves to go all out for things and this time it just so happened to be the Easter egg hunt for all the neighborhood friends. Well, of course we have a ginormous snow storm the day before the hunt so she is in shambles trying to figure out where to host this hunt at, since her backyard is now covered in a foot of snow. Well, me being the UN-energetic person that I am told her to just cancel it, but oh no, not her. Where better to have it then in the church gym. The kids were so excited and loved every minute of it. But the fun didn't stop there. We then went up to my mom's house and the festivities continued. Everyone enjoyed being with family and coloring eggs.





















No comments: