Every year for Thanksgiving Derrick's family gets together for our Annualy Turkey Shoot. Each year are family is just alittle bit b
igger as well. Needless to say we have ALOT of rules to try to keep everyone safe. With 11 Adults, 11 kids, 4 shotguns and 2 beebee guns plus the few extras, we definetly needed to all be cautious. 
We always start off with everyone getting 10 warm up shots.
Derrick and I both started off GREAT getting 10/10, but when it came down to the actual contest, Derrick tied 10/10 again, but didn't hold up under pressure when the tiebreaker came around coming in for 2nd place at 4/5.
Derrick and I both started off GREAT getting 10/10, but when it came down to the actual contest, Derrick tied 10/10 again, but didn't hold up under pressure when the tiebreaker came around coming in for 2nd place at 4/5.
I must have also chocked under the s
ame pressure because even though I did come in with 1st place, it was only with 8/10. I did receive a pocket knife as my award and proudly posed with it for the camera. I'm such a nerd!
The boys really enjoyed taking turns helping grandpa shoot the clay pigeon
s. That is when it wasn't there own turn to shoot the beebee guns.
Afte
r the actually contest the dads play some game where they get in a line and the one in front gets the 1st shot, but if he misses then it's free game and if someone else hits it, he goes to the back of the line. We have alot of fun doing this as a family and enjoy making these memo
ries together.
The boys really enjoyed taking turns helping grandpa shoot the clay pigeon
Afte
After we went back and enjoyed our wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner as a family. We got to work on our Annual Hendrickson Service Project. For the past 5 years we've been taking new toys or making blankets to Pri

GoOd WoRk TeAm!


No comments:
Post a Comment