Monday, March 1, 2010

Abbie Mae


9 comments:

tifnyb said...

Angela, I'm so excited for you!!! What a cute little girl you have. What a great addition to your family. I hope all is well with you!! We are still waiting to here where we will be moving to. We should find out soon. Luis will be finished with his job training on March 24th.

Allisha said...

She is so cute! Congratulations Ang! :)

Chambrae said...

Congrats! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! What a sweet name, and such a beautiful little girl!

Ruth said...

Congratulations!!! She's so beautiful! Way to go! I hope it all went well for you!

kory and tina family said...

She's beautiful. Congratulations. I'm so glad you posted a picture. I've been thinking about you wondering when you had had her. Hopefully everything went well.

Anonymous said...

Um, how did we both start the journey as boy moms and now you have 2 of each and I got all boys? ? ? :) She is gorgeous... congratulations to you and the rest of the gang. Enjoy every second with her. Luv and miss ya!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! what a beautiful little baby. Justin is so big!

Mrs. Wright said...

Oh my sweetness!!!! Could she be any more precious?!! I love your name choice too! Thanks for the email response. I will get back to that shortly. =0) Love ya!