Last night while Derrick was reading from the Old Testament Stories (Easy Reader), the story of Isaac, Jacob and Esau, with the boys for scripture study, Logan politely asked "Daddy, will you please read that part again, I didn't understand"? The way he said it and the little grin on his face was sssooo dang cute I couldn't help but laugh. It sounded more like "daddy, wiw you pwease wead that pawt again, I didn't undewstand"? He has been talking since 18 months and hasn't ever stopped, so he has said PLENTY of full sentences, but it was the way he asked and the sincerity in the question that really got to me. I wish I knew when they were going to do/say something cute so I could have the video camera rolling...
1 comment:
PRECIOUS! I wish adults could be the same way as children and never be afraid to ask questions like little kids do. Love ya!
Post a Comment