The boys were so excited when I told them that we were going to the temple and they got to come with us. "Oh, finally" was Justins actually comment. Once there, Justin LOVED the baptismal font and said when he turns 12 he is only going to do baptisms at this temple because of the oxen. His face lite up when I told him that ALL the temples had oxen under the font. The next funny thing happened when Justin asked "When are we going to see Jesus' tomb?" ME: "We aren't going to see his tomb silly"! Justin: " But Kally (8 year old cousin) said we were going to get to see his grave". That Kally is always good for a laugh.... What a tease! But best of all, my heart was touched when we walked out of the Celestial Room and Logan said "Maybe next time Jesus will be home!" Apparently, when we were getting ready to go into the Celestial Room Derrick wispered to Logan to let him know if he saw Jesus. Last, but not least, when we got home I asked Justin if it was what he expected. He said "No, I thought all the walls would be made out of Diamonds and Crystals, but thats ok it was REALLY pretty still". I love the special spirit these kids are born with. I am greatful for the opportunity we had to take them to see the Lords home. They have begged many times to get to go inside, so it was wonderful to see the excitement in there eyes and comments. I hope they are always that excited to do the Lords work!


1 comment:
That is so cute! I am excited to take the girls next week.
Post a Comment