Monday, December 29, 2008

Have a Very Merry Christmas

The kids were very excited when I told them Grandma and Grandpa C. along with Uncle Cameron were going to be sleeping at our house on Christmas Eve. Justin kept asking when they were going to get there, I finally I told him that maybe they were taking so long because Grandma got ran over by a reindeer. He insisted on calling to find out if everything was okay and when grandma didn't answer her phone, it brought even more concern, until shortly after they showed up.
Christmas morning was great! Santa left a trace with more then just presents, I'm thinkin' I'm going to need to leave a mat for him to wipe his feet on next year because this is the 3rd year in a row he has left a big mess... Justin had been telling me all week that he was going to wake up in the night time to open the presents, so when 7:00 a.m. arrived and Allie woke up and the boys still sound asleep I thought I better wake them up or it wasn't going to be dark much longer. I tried to wake Justin up with out him seeing me, but by the 4th or 5th time of tickling his face and running back to jump in to my bed, I wasn't fast enough and he caught me. Oh well! We all were spoiled for sure. Allie got a BIG unicorn stuffed animal from Santa and some My Little Pony's for her Brothers and a few touch and feel books from mom and dad. Logan got the Batman Lego set he asked for from Santa, a robot for his brother and sister and this Geo Air set from mom and dad along with a few other things. Santa gave Justin the Batcave Lego set he asked for along with a robot from Logan and Allie and a RC Car from mom and dad and like Logan a few other things. I myself got a new kitchen table and a watch and sweater from the kids. The kids gave Derrick a toolbox and Santa left a 46" TV for him along with and Blu-ray dvd player. As if that wasn't enough Santa left a Wii for the family with the Lego Indiana Jones game... SPOILED ROTTEN!
We spent the afternoon putting together lego sets and when we got tired of legos we played the Wii. Back and forth, back and forth, all day! We were suppose to head to Heber that afternoon, but when the weather didn't cooperate, Derricks parent called and told us not to come. So we went to my parent to visit that evening. All in all it was a GREAT christmas!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like you had a very nice Christmas. Gosh, I have not been on your blog for a very long time. You have very cute kids.

Mrs. Wright said...

What a cute idea to leave little footprints! How did you do that? Baby powder? You are sooo creative! - I just love it!

Martin Family said...

Wow.. Santa was really good to you guys... We must have been bad this year.... That's cute that your parents stayed over. My parents' house would have to be on fire before they stayed with us!

Amanda said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! We love you guys & we are so glad that you were spoiled cause you sooo deserve it. We miss you tons! And we can't wait to get together.

Nicole Michaelis said...

Who needs to update now? Get on it girly girl.lol

Mrs. Wright said...

Ok Ang,...I think it's time for an update....=0)