Yeah finally! Cute pictures! We need to come see you guys and the new babe. We are getting ready to start school, but we go off track next month. Maybe we can come out before your guy starts school.
YAY! I'm so glad you FINALLY created a blog! You have such an adorable family - why not show them off? =-) I can't tell you how much I think about you. It will be so fun to keep in touch this way. I look forward to reading comments from you. =-) Big Hugs!
Well, it looks like you've figured it out to me! Pretty pathetic that we live 5 minutes apart and I've seen you more on this blog, but that's OK, we'll just have to try to be better about getting together! :) Your family is ADORABLE! -Heather
7 comments:
I love the blog! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Hi, Hendricksons. The pictures are great, Angela, but there is one thing missing...YOU!
Yeah finally!
Cute pictures! We need to come see you guys and the new babe. We are getting ready to start school, but we go off track next month. Maybe we can come out before your guy starts school.
YAY! I'm so glad you FINALLY created a blog! You have such an adorable family - why not show them off? =-) I can't tell you how much I think about you. It will be so fun to keep in touch this way. I look forward to reading comments from you. =-) Big Hugs!
Well, it looks like you've figured it out to me! Pretty pathetic that we live 5 minutes apart and I've seen you more on this blog, but that's OK, we'll just have to try to be better about getting together! :) Your family is ADORABLE!
-Heather
What on earth are you doing up so late?...
Hello! Heather sent me the link to your blog- what a beautiful family you have! I'm excited to be "in touch" with you again!
Post a Comment